Monday, March 1, 2010

Solo show tonight - Le Caire Lounge

Tonight I'm playing solo at Le Caire Lounge, a small intimate Egyptian lounge on the east Village. As you can imagine I'm not playing Egyptian music (not that I could if I tried...hehe). I'll be playing some of my songs as well as some classic boleros, bossa novas, samba, rumbas and more. The place is really chill and there is no cover. You can smoke some "shisha" (or "hooka")) and sit on some low cushioned sits and enjoy some mellow music with just guitar and vocals.

I'll play one set starting around 8pm and if the is enough people left I'll play another one around 9:30pm. Here is the info:

Le Caire Lounge

www.lecairelounge.com
189 East 3rd Street
New York, NY 10009-7412
(212) 777-7447

Posted via web from Gregorio Uribe Big Band - BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment