Friday, December 17, 2010

Interview TONIGHT on Colombian Radio show 8pm-8:30pm

I have felt completely at home in Colombia after two and a half years of being away. I've always believed that the best thing about Colombia is the kindness of its people, and every time I come here I reaffirm that notion. In every restaurant, bar, store, taxi, every doorman and sales persons has a genuine smile or hand shake and are extremely polite. The "warmness" that you feel when you arrive in Colombia is unique and always makes me feel welcome.

On another note, TONIGHT I will be interviewed on colombian radio show "La Radio De la Noche" on RCN 770AM from 8:00pm - 8:30pm so stay tuned if you are in Colombia! Here is a link about the show: http://www.rcnradio.com/programa/la-radio-de-la-noche/la-radio-de-la-noche

Posted via email from Gregorio Uribe Big Band - BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment