Thursday, May 17, 2012

"De Repente" - Live Video by Amplificado.tv

I want to share with you a live video of my song "De Repente" from my acoustic album "Pluma Y Vino" that was shot in Bogotá, Colombia by the amazing crew of www.Amplifcado.tv. Amplificado has been producing live videos of many great artist and bands in Colombia always capturing a unique moment and doing it with great taste and with a warm heart. I highly suggest you check out some of the videos that they have donde of other artis on their webpage.

Also, the painting in the background of this video is by my sister, who is a wonderful artist: www.veronicauribe.com


You can download this song here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/de-repente/id484604112?i=484604120

Posted via email from Gregorio Uribe Big Band - BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment