Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gregorio Uribe Big Band TONIGHT at Zinc Bar + new big band music stands!

Hi Folks,

I'm happy to announce that our monthly show at Zinc Bar will take place TONIGHT MARCH 7TH.. Join us for the usual great music, dancing and fun with our Cumbias, Fandangos, Porros, Salsa and more!

Also very soon I'll be announcing fundraising campaign so that I can record my very first big band album! So stay tuned for that.

Finally check out the custom-made music stands that I got for the band in the picture below...very exiting!

I look forward to seeing you this Thursday and please help me spread the word.

Thanks for your constant support!

 

 

Gregorio Uribe Big Band @ Zinc Bar (First Thursday of Every Month)

DATE: Thursday March 7th

TIME: 9pm-12am

VENUE: Zinc Bar (www.zincbar.com)

                82 West 3rd Street (Greenwich Village)

                New York, NY

COVER: $15

 


Music_stands

Posted via email from Gregorio Uribe Big Band - BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment